Good News: We Are Expanding!
Due to an ever-increasing influx of new patients, our practice is growing swiftly! If you are interested in joining the Denver Vision Therapy team, please review the job posting below.
Position: Vision Therapist
How would you like to have a lasting, positive impact on a person’s life? Allowing them to reach their potential and open new doors of possibility?
We are looking for a positive, career-minded individual to join our team. If you enjoy working with and helping people of all ages including those with special needs, ADHD, post-concussion, and autism, then our practice may be a terrific fit for you!
A qualified applicant MUST have:
- A high school diploma (Bachelor degree preferred)
- Experience in training, teaching, or directing adults, children and/or those with special needs
- A high level of verbal and written communication ability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with children and/or adults
- Strong organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Aptitude for learning
- People person
If you meet ALL the listed requirements, this may be the great career opportunity you’ve been looking for. Additional qualifications that are helpful, but not required, include a background in education, psychology, biology, or other medical background.
We will train you for this position. Hired applicants will participate in a comprehensive training program. Medical background not required, but can be helpful. Initial training involves learning administrative/reception skills to answer phone, schedule appointments and help with other front desk work. Training will progress toward direct patient contact with testing and therapy when the level of skill and comfort is attained.
- Full-time (35-40 hours per week). Please note that evening hours are required; as late as 5:30 some days and 6:30 a few days a week.
- Starting Salary $14.50 – 15.00/hour depending on experience. Raises given based on performance. Earning potential in this position is $20/hour with full mastery.
- Benefits include medical, dental, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, and bonus based on production.
If you are interested, please respond to this ad by sending an email to [email protected] including a cover letter and resume.